Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bobby Barnett


Grandma Barnett always said we had a distant cousin that was a singer who had the same name as my dad, Robert Barnett, but who when by Bobby Barnett for his singing career. I never met him and I don't think my dad did, but here is the only photo I have of him. I had it in a scrapbook I kept as a kid. The picture was in something that came out telling about him when we lived in Tampa, Florida. I think he must have preformed at a club that was on base or near the base.

3 comments:

araper said...

This is a photo of my grandfather. My dad, Glen Barnett, is one of his sons. I was doing an internet search on him and came across your page. My dad has been trying to locate and collect all of his memorabilia. My grandfather is still alive and lives in Oklahoma City.

Sage said...

how wonderful to hear from you. I have had trouble finding anymore information on our Barnett family. There seems to be lots of Barnetts now and a lot are not related to us. I never met Bobby Barnett but would hear about him through my grandparents when they heard something. If you find out anything else please let me know.

araper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.