Sunday, July 18, 2010

Albuquerque Again

 Central Ave Address
We moved into a single wide mobile home in a trailer park on Central Ave. in the Southeast part of Albuquerque. It was all we could find where we could have our German Shepherd, Sandy and the two cats, Rowdy and Ginger. Our good friends Johnny and Glenda were now living on the Air Force Base nearby as Johnny had gone back into the Air Force and lucked out to get stationed in Albuquerque. I was glad to have a friend nearby with this move. Glenda was pregent with their first daughter, Shannon, when we moved there. The birth of that beautiful little girl really made me want to have a baby but I knew we didn’t need to with Lee in school and we were living in such a crummy place. We had lived a bad neighborhood in San Diego but I think this might have been worse. I did manage to get a crummy job at a plant store, Accent Flowers, within a long walking distance

No comments: