Sunday, July 18, 2010

ME!!!

The next 22 posts are about me and all the places I have lived. I'm not sure it is important to any one but my sister and I, but I have felt compelled to write it down. Maybe someone will read it. Maybe someday I will have a future relative that will care and add it to their life history.

I have posted these backward from most posts as I wanted a reader to be able to start at the beginning - when I was a baby and go through to now. I stopped with moving to the first house I lived in Rio Rancho, NM. I haven't done much about the house I am in now but most of it is on my other blog

http://tumbleweedcrossing.blogspot.com


There may be more to come later on, but I decided now was the time to post all of this.

I have done so many post according to where I lived and what was going on.
I have lived in New Mexico, Texas, Vermont, Nevada, Florida, Arizona, Idaho, Maryland, California, Wisconsin, and Hawaii. I feel like I have lived in West Virginia and Oregon having visited there so much. That is 11 state, plus there have been 13 towns in those 11 states, and 24 address, if I have counted right. There have been a lot of other states that I have traveled through or visited in. Having lived and been in so many places has made me really appreciate my country of the United States of America. And to wish that I could see more of it.

The only place I have been outside of the US is a couple of times to Mexico - the border towns that were near where we happened to be living that were close. Tijuana near San Diego, Nogalas near Tucson, and a tiny Mexican down off of the New Mexico border that I can't even remember the name of.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog